OK! I have to admit it right away: I am a devoted reader of the Harvard Business Review, although very critical when reading any theory or article. This post, however, has not been filtered by my critical brain – not yet anyway.
As I am a little disappointed by HBR (having a premium membership and all), and they are trying to sell me a compilation of articles that I can already read online or on paper. Why wouldn’t they provide the links as an “extra service”? Therefore I decided to search for the articles myself and make the links to these “10 must-reads on LEADERSHIP” (according to HBR, that is) available. You will of course need an online subscription, or if you want, you can buy the set here.
- What Makes a Leader?
- What Makes an Effective Executive
- What Leaders Really Do
- The Work of Leadership
- Why Should Anyone Be Led by You?
- Crucibles of Leadership
- Level 5 Leadership: The Triumph of Humility and Fierce Resolve
- Seven Transformations of Leadership
- Discovering Your Authentic Leadership
- In Praise of the Incomplete Leader